Volunteer Tax Prep Clinic
NDRC participates in the Canada Revenue Agency’s Community Volunteer Income Tax Program. This program allows those with low incomes and a simple tax situation to have their previous year income taxes done by a NDRC volunteer.
Clinics are held during the tax season (March 1st to April 30th) and booked by appointment.
You qualify for the program if:
- You meet the financial eligibility based on the size of your family:
- 1 Person <$35,000
- 2 People <$45,000
- 3 People <$47,500
- 4 People <$50,000
- 5 People + < $52,000 + $25000 for each additional person
- Your filing does not include any of the following situations:
- Self-employment income or employment expenses
- Business or rental income and expenses
- Interest income over $1000
- Capital gains or losses
- Foreign property (T1135)
- Bankruptcy (in the year of filing)
- Deceased individuals
If you have any questions or want to book a time to get your income taxes done please contact Allison or Marie at 250-758-5547, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below.