NDRC's Bursary for Persons with Disabilities
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Open to Vancouver Island residents attending a recognized post-secondary education in British Columbia.
- Letter of Acceptance or proof of attendance required.
- Must submit a short reflection 300-500 words describing your situation. You may want to include barriers you’ve overcome, how your education will be used, your study of interest.
- We will need confirmation (letter/documentation) of disability from a medical professional or other professional (academic).
- References (academic or personal)
Note: Money will be payable only to the school/institution rather than the individual.
All applicants will be considered and the bursary will be awarded based on need.